Fire Emblem: Exalted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire Emblem: Exalted

FE: Exalted is one of the most in-depth Fire Emblem RPs online. Complete with a unique combat system and numerous joinable factions, feel free to explore!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code of Conduct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Exalt Ophelia
Founding Administrator
Exalt Ophelia

Class :
  • Sage

Balance : 2003

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 3:10 pm

Welcome to the forums! In order to ensure that everyone here has a good time, we've established some rules. Failiure to abide by them may result in punishment as the administrator and/or moderators see fit.

1- Everyone is here to have a good time. Do not discriminate against your fellow users, regardless of out-of-forum religion, gender, age, race, or other factors.

2- Do not troll or feed the trolls. This ties into the first rule; us administrators know how to IP ban. Don't flame, a simple PM or report will suffice.

3- Do not spam. All role-playing posts should be at least four sentences long.

4- Do not advertise. If you want to be affiliates, though, my PM box is open to all members.

5- Only three characters per person. We check IPs. If you want to have more, talk to me and perhaps somethin can be arranged.

6- No avatars that exceed 750 MB. We'd prefer that all avatars are pictures of the character you choose to RP as, but we won't stop you from having avatars of Kisuke Urahara or whomever else fits your whim.

7- Signatures must include the current stats, inventory, and class of your character. No exceptions. Feel free to make it look pretty, though. More information can be found under the Character Creation thread.

8- Keep it PG-13. If you wouldn't be comfortable with letting your mother read it, don't post it.

9- Stay on topic. If you feel that you absolutely must post something out-of-character when role-playing, make it obvious.

10- Do not ask to be moderator. Nothing can make you look less like a potental canidate than asking for it. You'll know if you're in consideration for becoming a moderator, I'll leave you a PM.

11- All role-playing posts must be in third person, past tense. No exceptions.

12- Do not lie about your stats in your signature. You will be banned for a week.

In order to confirm that you have read and agree to these rules, post so below. Additionally, as a password, post your favorite fruit and the number of your favorite Fire Emblem game.
Back to top Go down
https://fireemblemexalted.rpg-board.net
Marth

Marth

Class :
  • Tactician

Balance : 0

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 5:11 pm

I accept these rules.

Kumquat (IT HAD TO BE DONE), 13 by default, but probably actually Shadow Dragon. Seems fun but don't own it.
Back to top Go down
Mark of Etruria

Class :
  • Recruit

Balance : 0

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:19 am

These are all quite acceptable and I submit to the aforementioned terms readily and posthaste.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~iratescribe
Sponsored content

Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code of Conduct   Code of Conduct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fire Emblem: Exalted :: Out-Of-Character :: Naga's Commandments-
Jump to: